[coreboot] Coreboot image and seabios payload with debug symbols

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Tue May 10 19:45:08 CEST 2016

Hello Mayuri,

Few questions, may I?

[1] When you do refer to *"**Intel system debugger",* do you refer to INTEL
ITP2 debugger, with Blue Box XDP 60 pin HW connector (
http://m.eet.com/media/1073715/JTAG_101_fig5.jpg)?

[2] For which CPU/SoC/platform you would like to use [1]?

[3] Seems that you did copy some debug excerpt from some INTEL document...
I guess, this one is public one. Could you, please, attach this (if?)
public document to this @ thread for our review, or either pass to us www
pointer to this document?

Thank you,
Zoran