[coreboot] Unable to build coreboot with Intel FSP debug binary on BayleyBay

Kathappan E Kathappan.E at LntTechservices.com
Mon May 9 09:06:39 CEST 2016

Here is final Coreboot image info with debug FSP.

Performing operation on 'COREBOOT' region...
Name                           Offset     Type         Size
cbfs master header             0x0        cbfs header  32
fallback/romstage              0x80       stage        29996
config                         0x7640     raw          515
revision                       0x7880     raw          570
cmos_layout.bin                0x7b00     cmos_layout  1096
fallback/dsdt.aml              0x7f80     raw          12465
payload_config                 0xb080     raw          1563
payload_revision               0xb700     raw          267
(empty)                        0xb880     null         17944
mrc.cache                      0xfec0     mrc_cache    65536
cpu_microcode_blob.bin         0x1ff00    microcode    208896
fallback/ramstage              0x52f80    stage        54702
fallback/payload               0x60580    payload      63348
pci8086,0f31.rom               0x6fd40    optionrom    65536
(empty)                        0x7fdc0    null         1245400
fsp.bin                        0x1afec0   fsp          294912
(empty)                        0x1f7f00   null         31064
bootblock                      0x1ff880   bootblock    1560

Built intel/bayleybay_fsp (Bayley Bay CRB (FSP))

Thanks,
Kathappan