[coreboot] How to protect binary in flash chip? OTP?

Zaolin zaolin at das-labor.org
Fri May 6 11:07:24 CEST 2016

Hi Zheng,

it is really hard to do that. I guess you'll need to have platform support
for such a feature. Maybe you could ask Christopher Tarnovsky
about such technologies (chris.tarnovsky at ioactive.com). He is a
kind guy and an expert when it comes to security chips/technologies
on the hardware level :) .

Best Regards
Zheng