[coreboot] IOMMU for AMD APU2 - consulting needed

Jürgen Walter juwalter at mailbox.org
Thu Mar 24 12:30:32 CET 2016

Hello coreboot people,

we are looking for a hired hand in helping us getting IOMMU (Xen
virtualisation) to work on a APU2c4 [1] - it is a fantastic little AMD
SoC based on AMD GX-412TC and the folks at pcengines did a fantastic job
with it. Philip (zaolin at das-labor.org) even got secure boot for it
working, incredible.

Anyway, we would like to get XEN with IOMMU to work - it is pretty safe
to assume the CPU actually supports it, we are just stuck at weather it
is all related to coreboot, or if there is a bit of a hickup with xen
[2] itself.

I summarised everything we have so far at [3] - would be great if you
could have a look. In terms of compensation, we are completely open, you
tell us, what works for you, e.g. the usual suspects, or bountysource,
etc.

Many thanks!! Jürgen

[1] http://www.pcengines.ch/apu2c4.htm
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xen/+bug/1160599