[coreboot] [GSoC 2016] Proposal review

David Hendricks dhendrix at google.com
Thu Mar 17 22:00:18 CET 2016

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 1:39 PM, Yurii Shevtsov <ungetch at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello. Three days passed, but unfortunately I haven't got any feedback on
> my draft yet.

If you make the doc public then you might get more responses.

Martin and Ron are both very busy people and might simply have been too
busy with work this week.

GSOC is all about open source coding and community engagement. Keeping your
doc private is not a good way to start...

> Although, I can see Martin Roth is watching my proposal. Also I'm still
> not assigned to any task. Spare me some time, please :-)
> Thanks in advance

>> I know we haven't discussed project properly yet, and I understand my
>> vision of project may vary from yours. So feel free to point me on a right
>> way :-)
>> Here is the link:
>>
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OWOYfKMUSZTi4tTHmGIIY27KAbM5MJVV0DdirjpB2As/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>> I made my proposal draft private. As for now I shared it with Ron Minnich
>> and Martin Roth. If you part of a GSoC commission, I'll add you too (head
>> to the doc link).
>>
>> Unfortunately, I haven't submitted any patch yet. Please, assign me to a
>> task.
>>

> --

David Hendricks (dhendrix)
Systems Software Engineer, Google Inc.