[coreboot] Member list of coreboot leadership

Stefan Reinauer stefan.reinauer at coreboot.org
Mon Mar 14 06:24:57 CET 2016

On 03/12/2016 02:02 PM, Paul Menzel wrote:
> Dear coreboot folks,
>

> neither in the coreboot Wiki [1] nor the repository I was able to find
> a list of the members of the so called coreboot leadership. Stefan’s
> blog post from May 2015 [2] lists the people below.

The group that I get my advice from is varying and may be different,
depending on the individual problems to be solved.
Whether or not someone is on a formal list, anybody in the community can
show leadership and drive the project forward.

I believe the blog post from last May to still be fairly accurate and
consider the blog a good place for this document.

> Is that still accurate? Sorry, if I missed a document. If it is not
> documented, where should it be?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Paul
>

> [1] https://www.coreboot.org/Welcome_to_coreboot