[coreboot] [GSoC 2016] ROM-O-Matic project

Yurii Shevtsov ungetch at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 21:47:45 CET 2016

I admit, I oversimplified. Build server have much more advanced features.
But user still needs to configure ROM, like nconfig/menuconfig prompts, as
a first step, isn't it? Also, why would server need to rebuild toolchain,
isn't crossgcc alone enough? What is the difference between "boards listed
in board-status repository" and "any valid board", what is meant by these
terms?