[coreboot] [GSoC 2016] ROM-O-Matic project

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 05:24:04 CET 2016

yeah, we had something like this in the linuxbios days. I think you don't
want to build it on demand, but rather have a bunch of pre-built images
that are known good.

Really, look at johnlewis.ie, that's the best thing I've seen. Have you
also seen the original Rom-o-matic from the etherboot (now gpxe or ipxe)
project?

ron