[coreboot] On Memtest86+ change sets up for review

Martin Roth gaumless at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 01:41:13 CET 2016

Absolutely, please do. I'm not saying that I don't want development on
our tree.  I'm just not trying to take over from the memtest86+ guys
at canardpc.

I sent Doc TB a message to let him know that I had started the repo
here, but I've got no idea how active he is, or even if he's still
working on Memtest86+.  He hasn't responded to me yet.

Martin