[coreboot] The GbE is not activated on my Board.

김유석 poplinux0 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 03:08:23 CEST 2016

Dear Sir.

Thank's your answer.

I have a some more question for you.
*
**1. Must create the coreboot.bin under 4MB?*
   You mean, "_You must create the coreboot.bin under 4MB size?_"
   Is it correct?

   If i create the 8MByte size, It will be _unstable_? or _stable_?

*2. 4GB or 4MB?*
  You said to me that "The BIOS image is limited to 4GB by hardware"
  Is it correct or you miss-typing?

*3. Why support 16MByte image the Kconfig of coreboot?*
   I don't understand that why support 16MByte imge the Kconfig of coreboot.
   Is it _just misstake_? or have a _any reason_?

Best regards,

Kay.kim.

2016-06-29 오후 5:57에 Berth-Olof Bergman 이(가) 쓴 글: