[coreboot] F2A-85M: Different VGA BIOS needed after CPU Upgrade?

John Lewis jlewis at johnlewis.ie
Tue Jun 28 10:33:07 CEST 2016

Hi Daniel,

It sounds to me as though the PCI id's of the graphics card for the
upgraded CPU may be different (I could be totally wrong about that, so I
defer to others on the list if I'm barking up the wrong tree) and your
coreboot image may need to be updated accordingly. Of course, it could
also be the video BIOS that's the problem as you've suggested.

Kind Regards,

John.