[coreboot] How to get support for amd southbridge rs780l

Alexey Borovikov alexey_bau at mail.ru
Mon Jun 27 18:33:16 CEST 2016

Thanks, but this document not consists information about RS780L. I tried to register on the AMD Emdedded Devsite.
I was able to start up the internal graphics core, but unfortunately only in text mode. I think the problem in the initialization in funcution - internal_gfx_pci_dev_init and rs780_internal_gfx_enable (src\southbridge\amd\rs780\gfx.c).
The lack of documentation does not give me the opportunity to properly install the necessary bits for gfx.