[coreboot] How to change config of SDRAM of intel mohonpeak EVB on coreboot?

WANG FEI wangfei.jimei at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 00:08:40 CEST 2016

YuSeok,

It looks your platform has enabled the Memory Down function.

The MEM_DOWN_DIMM_SPD_DATA structure supposed to be filled with the
relative DIMM SPD data as described in comments, for example,

DRAMDeviceType =>>> SPD Byte Offset 2
ModuleType  =>>> SPD Byte offset 3
DramManufacturerIdLsb =>>> SPD Byte offset 148

To have a look at below links to understand the DDR3's SPD details.

http://www.simmtester.com/page/news/showpubnews.asp?num=153

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiMxt_PzrfNAhVQF8AKHQfkAJ8QFgg3MAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.micron.com%2F~%2Fmedia%2Fdocuments%2Fproducts%2Ftechnical-note%2Fdram-modules%2Ftn_04_42.pdf&usg=AFQjCNEBeya4qkEodTkCc1eEjuK5Qdz0YA&sig2=S9r0YXabVNhpO_UfzJqNpQ&bvm=bv.125221236,d.ZGg