[coreboot] Not running GbE interface.

김유석 책임연구원 kay.kim at hansol.com
Mon Jun 13 07:04:34 CEST 2016

Dear Sir.

My EVB is Rangeley Mohon peak.

I was successfuly build and boot the coreboot on my EVB.

But, not running the GbE interface.

So, I was try to find the mailing list . and Got a some threads.

*1. **Message for **G**bE(**This is **perfectly same **that my issue**)*

https://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2015-January/079074.html

   => But this mail is not include detail procedure.(some link a brokened.)

      Anyway. got a important thing. That "Must need a descriptor.bin".

*2. descripter.bin *

https://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2015-March/079532.html

   => This message recommand that It is easy, the descripter.bin is
extract from ADI's coreboot binary.
      But i don't have a idea to extract from ADI's coreboot binary.

Please advise to me.

thank you.