[coreboot] BSOD Win7 x86 for Baytrail E3845 Dsplay Driver

Naveed Ghori naveed.ghori at dti.com.au
Tue Jun 7 05:16:48 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I have Windows Embedded Standard 7 x86 working in with SeaBIOS. If I install the graphics driver for it however I get a BSOD while Windows is booting up (screen flashes before the BSOD)

As a Coreboot newbie it would be good to get an idea as to what may cause this. I am thinking video memory allocation.

The error is below:
*** STOP: 0x0000007E (0xC0000005, 0x8D58B437, 0x92717C04, 0x927177E0)
*** igdkmd32.sys - Address 8D58B437 base at 8D423000, DateStamp, 53ac9002

The driver version is the Intel EMGD v 36.15.0.1.

Thanks in advance.
Naveed.

Naveed Ghori | Lead Firmware & Driver Engineer

DTI Group Ltd | Transit Security & Surveillance

31 Affleck Road, Perth Airport, Western Australia 6105, AU

P +61 8 9373 2905,151 | F +61 8 9479 1190 | naveed.ghori at dti.com.au

Visit our website www.dti.com.au<http://www.dti.com.au>

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you receive this email in error, please inform DTI Group Ltd via the above contact details. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use or disclose the information contained in this email or attachments.