[coreboot] Add bootorder file for Seabios

Naveed Ghori naveed.ghori at dti.com.au
Mon Jun 6 00:48:35 CEST 2016

Thanks Martin,
I will definitely check it out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Roth [mailto:gaumless at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 6 June 2016 12:34 AM
To: Naveed Ghori
Cc: coreboot
Subject: Re: [coreboot] Add bootorder file for Seabios

Hi Naveed,
  Currently, the bootorder file would need to be manually added after the build.
https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https://www.coreboot.org/SeaBIOS%23Configuring_boot_order&c=E,1,iIHTvoLOc1PE_bv9FUhasHzYWn2Our4MRmStwbp6oJAaS9ki3-yRr9XdJjOTP8t6I1Ok7FIAwwfIXsIeCXXkOLVkspQopZzNXxXnbKeQdAlLWbIpCwKQIqo,&typo=1

I just pushed a patch to allow the bootorder to be added during the build process.
https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https://review.coreboot.org/15076&c=E,1,Tes-T0GbAGYj9jS89pmfSmIUzgJQ20U0tcGnGhg2Iz6KLhfa5x72wtDQSw8HrOAq9A5AU9F4i3lGNZXkk9qW7VcHbZh0a6alXmfujF8bfW3CGLN5xQ,,&typo=1

Martin