[coreboot] Jenkins started giving Code-Review -1 on gerrit

Patrick Georgi pgeorgi at google.com
Tue Jul 26 21:23:25 CEST 2016

> I noticed that the "build bot (Jenkins)" account on gerrit now gives a
> Code-Review -1 mark for patches that don't build cleanly, in addition to
> Verified -1.
>
> Is this intended? I find it confusing, because I thought Code-Review was
> reserved for human reviewers, and we already have Verified for automated
> tests.
There was a difference between the "failed" (V-1) and "unstable"
(CR-1, V-1) states that could be signalled in this way. But it's not
like these are very meaningful in the first place, so I set them to
report CR=0 always.

Thanks,
Patrick
--
Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg