[coreboot] Microcode problem with Braswell CPU

cheng yichen blessyichen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 10:48:11 CEST 2016

Hi all
I have the same issue and still can't solve it. I test those CPUs in my
mainboard and only N3060 is workable with FSP.
I confuse why the same cpuid have different result. The issue can't be
duplicated in cherryhill CRB.

N3060(cpuid:406C4)  :  boot successfully
N3160(cpuid:406C4) :  hang up in check point 0x52
N3150(cpuid:406C3) :  hang up in check point 0x52
x5-e8000(cpuid:406c4): hang up in check point 0x52