[coreboot] Microcode problem with Braswell CPU

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 22:07:37 CEST 2016

Hello Alex,

It is awhile... Opportunity just did struck (suddenly/plotzlich), so I am
back!

While lurking around in Coreboot, trying to solve some "Mystery of digital
Orga.ni.sms", I ran into very interesting file:
./src/include/console/post_codes.h

Coreboot tree I am using: [zoran at localhost coreboot-09.06.2016]$ git
describe<CR>
4.4-455-g538b324

Maybe, it is worth looking into it. You tell us?

Zoran