[coreboot] How to use properly the GRUB payload?

Ioannis Koutras ioannis.koutras at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 20:43:25 CEST 2016

Hello John,

And thanks for replying. I have checked https://www.coreboot.org/GRUB2 and
it is still not clear to me how to embed grub.cfg. I had added GRUB2
directly via "make menuconfig" (It is available on Payload > Add a payload)
, so coreboot checked out GRUB's source code, configured, compiled and
embedded it to coreboot.rom.

Would you recommend me to install it in a more manual way, as described in
the wiki?

Best regards,

Ioannis