[coreboot] TXE and Descriptor bin management in Coreboot

Stefan Reinauer stefan.reinauer at coreboot.org
Thu Jul 14 01:30:06 CEST 2016

* Mayuri Tendulkar <mayuri.tendulkar at aricent.com> [160714 00:50]:
> Ok, so do we need to ask Intel if we use Intel baytrail processor? How we can create this descriptor.bin?

Please have a look at util/ifdtool and util/ifdfake for our tools
dealing with Intel Firmware Descriptors. The most comprehensive way of
producing the information you need is by using Intel's fitc tool,
however.

If you are willing to put some development effort into this, we could
use help, merging ifdtool and ifdfake, as well as incorporating more
fitc like capabilities into the tool.

Stefan