[coreboot] TXE and Descriptor bin management in Coreboot

Mayuri Tendulkar mayuri.tendulkar at aricent.com
Thu Jul 14 00:50:19 CEST 2016

Ok, so do we need to ask Intel if we use Intel baytrail processor? How we can create this descriptor.bin?

What we observed is if we use descriptor.bin, and not TXE, still system boots up fine. Need to understand the impact of not having TXE.

But if we don't use descriptor, it seems system is booting based on current, but display doesn't come up.