[coreboot] Help on setting clock speed in coreboot

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 20:06:36 CEST 2016

Mayuri,

Yes, the easiest way to check if your custom HW is working, to try TX/RX
using Linux Distros Ubuntu or Fedora 24 (I use for all INTEL HW testings
ONLY Fedora 14 and up (latest F24), since I am very very familiar with
Fedora). With putty package, I (at least, not the last) am very familiar
with it.

I would advise to check both reference (E3825) and custom (E3845) boards
with Linux OSes, to see if everything is OK with serial.

If yes, HW is All Cool. Then something else is the problem.

Peter (Stuge) has also a good idea. You should do the both. But at first,
my approach, to save scope measurements (if?).

Zoran