[coreboot] setting ipxe rom path deslects ipxe option

Martin Roth gaumless at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 23:09:51 CEST 2016

Hi Andrew,
  I was able to reproduce this issue.  It looks like the 'optional'
keyword is creating some odd behavior.  Thanks for letting us know.

Here's the patch to fix the problem.

https://review.coreboot.org/15555

Because of the way the Kconfig was rewritten, you'll have to re-enable
it after applying the patch, but it should fix the issue going
forward.
Martin