[coreboot] Bring up Intel Camelback Mountain Board with coreboot+FSP failed

Zeh, Werner werner.zeh at siemens.com
Mon Jul 4 12:39:13 CEST 2016

Hi Jim.

According to  the Postcode it seems like you have no valid microcode for the used CPU.
In src/drivers/intel/fsp1_0/cache_as_ram.inc is the code which ends up in the endless loop while this code is shown.

Check which CPU you really use on your mainboard and add the right microcode to you configuration.
This should solve your issue.

Werner