[coreboot] Linux kernel as payload?

John Lewis jlewis at johnlewis.ie
Sat Jan 23 15:27:05 CET 2016

Thank Ron!

If anyone's interested, you can find the Buildroot/kernel configs and
Jeltka script @

https://johnlewis.ie/buildroot-2014.08-config
https://johnlewis.ie/linux-3.16.6-config
https://johnlewis.ie/jeltka.sh

It's out of date and could use some other improvements, but I'm sure it
would save someone a lot of time getting a kernel payload working in
under 3.5 megs size.

John.