[coreboot] MbMax coreboot image

Ben Gardner gardner.ben at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 20:24:56 CET 2016

I should have looked at this URL first: http://wiki.minnowboard.org/Coreboot
That covers everything you need to know.

Your error is that your path to the IFD/TXE is wrong, so "dd" can't find it.

Take a look at src/soc/intel/fsp_baytrail/Makefile.inc in the version
of coreboot mentioned in the wiki.
That version of coreboot made assumptions about the IFD and ME filename.
The config item was called CONFIG_ME_PATH and it should be the folder
that contains the files "descriptor.bin" and "txe.bin".

Ben