[coreboot] Fwd: Aspirant for GSOC 2016 with coreboot for ARM64 qemu port

Saket Sinha saket.sinha89 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 20:38:47 CET 2016

Hi,

Congratulations to the coreboot team for selection in GSOC 2016.

I am looking forward to participate in GSOC 2016 with coreboot for
ARM64 qemu port.

I request you to guide me as where to start with to prepare for this project.

Regards,
Saket Sinha

I think this is early for this but I am looking forward to participate
in GSOC 2016 with coreboot for ARM64 qemu port.

This is to discuss the idea further.

I guess the project was a part of last year GSOC as well so we already
have some base-work to start with.