[coreboot] Issues building a ROM for Toshiba Chromebook 2 (aka Swanky)

Julius Werner jwerner at chromium.org
Sat Feb 27 00:48:51 CET 2016

>>> 2) I've also seen mention of Servo, but I don't seen any such header on
>>> my board. Looking at a photo of the Acer C720 here, it does look like
>>> there's an oblong space with pads there, but that would be a hell of a
>>> surface mounting job:
>>> https://www.chromium.org/chromium-os/developer-information-for-chrome-os-devices/acer-c720-chromebook

Yes, you'll likely not get very far without a serial console, and the
only way to get that is with a soldering iron. The good news is that
you shouldn't need the full Servo header... just the two AP UART lines
is enough (should be pin 16 and 17). You can find the whole Servo
pinout at https://www.chromium.org/chromium-os/servo/chromium_os_yoshi_flex.tar.gz