[coreboot] explore Coreboot,with Doxygen

Stefan Reinauer stefan.reinauer at coreboot.org
Fri Feb 26 06:12:21 CET 2016

On 25-Feb-16 08:16, ron minnich wrote:
> We tried to do Doxygen starting in 2000, but the experiment never
> seemed to work out. I still like the idea. One result was that you could
> make documentation
> and get a manual for the board you were working on at the time. That
> actually did work for a few years but it all kind of decayed.

In fact you can run 'make doxygen' and it should work just fine. I had a
service running until around 2011 to rebuild doxygen documentation every
couple of builds, but it was slow enough and nobody seemed to be using
it, so that we stopped the regular updates once we switched to jenkins.
I guess we could turn them back on, but most comments in coreboot are
not doxygen style.

Stefan