[coreboot] Removed boards list.

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at no-log.org
Mon Feb 8 23:19:51 CET 2016

Hi,

When boards are removed, they are also automatically removed from the
supported boards page[1] in the wiki.

The unfortunate downside is that, assuming that coreboot worked fine on
such boards in the past (and may still do), they don't show up in any
list.

A place where to put the list of such boards already exist in the
wiki[2].

Would it be possible to get such page updated (for instance by the
commit author) when the commit has been pushed to master?

A pointer to the commit would also be very appreciated, like I did in
"Graveyard (v4, - v4.2)" status.

The use case I had in mind was to make it easier to check if a given
board was supported, and how (by pointing to its commit).