[coreboot] Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 11e (Windows Version)

Christopher Grossarth nobodyweird at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 20:00:39 CET 2016

I would like to build coreboot for the Thinkpad Yoga 11e (Model
20DAS02N00). It is the Windows version of the hardware, with a 2.5" HDD,
ethernet port, and removable RAM chips (currently 2x4GB).

I do not know the best procedure for this; should I attempt to edit the
GLIMMER board config to more closely match the differences in the
hardwares, or start with a RAMBI config and build off that?

I have succesfully built and flashed libreboot for the Macbook 2,1, but
libreboot is limited to a few models and the documentation is vague for
building for new boards.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best,

-nobodyweird