[coreboot] iPXE on multiple chips with the same PCI ID

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 13:19:47 CET 2016

> There is definitely overlapping of some kind. I at least want to know the
source of it.
> Is this problem caused by iPXE image or Coreboot/Seabios allocation?

I would say, by my 6th sense ("I see dead people" style sense), it is
Coreboot problem, solely (this is why I did advise you to move to the
latest and greatest Coreboot 4.5).

But we have here much more versatile Coreboot/Google people (paid big bucks
as Coreboot maintainers), to answer this question and explain root cause of
this problem, don't we? ;-)

Zoran