[coreboot] Flag value update

David Hendricks dhendrix at google.com
Wed Dec 28 22:20:35 CET 2016

On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 10:35 AM, Samuthira Pandian T <
samuthira.t at aricent.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
>                I need to pass some debug parameter value from coreboot
> (romstage.c) file to grub configuration. Actually i need to set some flag
> in coreboot and need to read it from grub.cfg file. Is there any way to
> pass some parameters from coreboot to grub. If so, kindly let me know for
> the procedure.

It appears grub has some support for cbmem (the cbmemc command).

You can also add a cbmem entry for your debug parameter and pass it up the
stack. Here <https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/#/c/420583/> is a
recent example of how to do that.

--
David Hendricks (dhendrix)