[coreboot] post_code to text file

Haleigh Novak haleigh at edt.com
Fri Dec 16 22:51:19 CET 2016

Thank you for the hint, I have 'installed' cbmem by making tthe appropriate menuconfig changes and in util/cbmem "$make LD_FLAGS=-static". Though (and I apologize for my nieve-ness) how exactly to I use the "$ cbmem -c" command, specifically wher exactly in boot/start up process should I call it- I cant call it from the OS, and I haven't been able to find anything on google relating to how to access coreboot userspace...

HN