[coreboot] CPU Turbo [KGPE-D16]

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Mon Dec 12 02:52:22 CET 2016

On 12/09/2016 09:51 AM, Timothy Pearson wrote:

Thanks! helpful as always >:D

Yes c states and cc6 states are enabled, 1 or 2 cores can get up to
around 100mhz or so less than turbo 2 however I cannot get the whole
advertised 8 or even 4 (i get max around 2.5ghz as reported by "cpupower
monitor" ), my temp is 35C with full load cpu usage and my fans nearly
off (tower cooler) so I don't think that could be the issue.

- Do mismatched cpus work at their native clock speeds? What would
happen if I inserted for instance a 6220 in to the second cpu socket.