[coreboot] Developing Coreboot

serdar tunc serdarot5 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 18:00:49 CET 2016

Good Evening,
I am computer engineering student in Canakkale Onsekiz Mart University
and its my fourth year.
I want to be a part of Coreboot Project. I compiled Coreboot and
Libreboot for qemu emulator and as soon as possible i am going to
install Coreboot in x200. As you can see i am interested in opensource
projects and low level programming like C and Assembly. I wanted to
start somewhere but i couldn't found where to start. There is not
associated documents in Coreboot Wiki and i tought it could be helpful
if i contact with Coreboot team. Can you lead me for where should i
start, what should i do, what should i learn and read? It will be
great if you send me documents about this. Have a good night. With my
best regards.

Serdar Oktay TUNÇ