[coreboot] Neutralizing ME firmware

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 18:26:40 CET 2016

Hello Persmule,

There are CONTRAs to this all mess, but, certainly, there are very strong
PROs!

CONTRAs:
[1] YES, they can book you, no joke (indeed);
[2] It is (very) unpleasant, I should say, to deal with US authorities (I
did get, while living in US (Washington DC)  in Y2002 for already 5 years)
hint from "friendly" INS that I am (potential) terrorist, but I outsmart
INS idiots on the US/CAN border - It was pleasure to deal with idiotic, OUT
of Reality INS claims, and with frantic/fanatic INS authorities - BUT you
must be fearless... NOT easy to behave under the pressure!
[3] Weak people will bail out from relationship with you, after all. For
worse... Or, MAYBE (after all), for better - you decide! ;-)
[4] If you are paranoid, it will hunt you (never hunted me, although INS
authorities told me/promised me that I will be forbidden to enter US for
the rest of my life in Y2002), after that I lived in USA (from Y2007) for a
9 months). Entered USA in and out MANY times (maybe 50x, from Y2003 till
now).

PROs:
[1] If they arrest you, you will become famous (as Snowden); ;-)
[2] Everybody will want piece of you - imagine, even "lovely" INTEL
(ahahhaaaaaaaaa...);
[3] Many young gorgeous world famous young models will be attracted to you:
just pick your own preferences! :-))
[4] Hey, you might even become TRUMP-ets favorite adviser, and work
shoulder to shoulder with Snowden (did you read lately USA Press Releases)?!

Choice is SOLELY yours, man!

Zoran Stojsavljevic (just to make easier reference for NSA and INS, they'll
find out of this email internal notes about me: from 50 year existence -
NATO celebration in Washington DC, June 1999, in front of White House -
they'll find pictures (in front of White House second floor telescopic
pictures [by CIA agents] taken) of me, in Lafayette Park, visa-vi West Side
Oral Office). :-)))