[coreboot] Neutralizing ME firmware

Lee Whitney lee at whitneyland.com
Mon Dec 5 23:22:01 CET 2016

Hi Persmule,

It is a terrible thing to have to think about that.  DMCA is ridiculous.  I hope you make some great (and safe) visits here in the future.

Regards
Lee

On Dec 4, 2016, at 10:52 PM, Persmule <persmule at gmail.com<mailto:persmule at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Lee,

Now I am doubting whether I would get arrested like Dmitry Sklyarov<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Elcom_Ltd.> if I were to step on the land of USA, for I do not know the opinion about my actions of those DMCA<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Millennium_Copyright_Act>-supporters.

Regard,
Persmule

? 2016?11?30? 00:27, Lee Whitney ??:

Hi Persmule,

In case you didn't see it, your article was well received on HN (link below).

Also I made an offer in the comments, good anytime if you come through Texas someday:

>Beautiful work. Standing offer to buy dinner for any of the contributors
>if they come through Dallas.

Keep up the good work.

Regards,
Lee