[coreboot] T430s or T430 (Was: latest greatest thinkpad with coreboot)

Pok Gu pokgoo002 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 19:40:46 CET 2016

Thanks all. I value all your concerns on freedom (not opensource) and
security and the feeling of having control.
Let's say down to earth. I just wondering are there any other cool things
(e.g., unlocking features) we can get. Because it seems the reason that
other projects (e.g., OpenWRT) is so popular is it unlock many features
along with the freedom/security once a router flash it.