[coreboot] Fund a TALOS Secure Workstation as coreboot build system

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Dec 3 13:57:58 CET 2016

Dear Martin,

Am Freitag, den 04.11.2016, 10:36 -0600 schrieb Martin Roth:
> Is getting a Talos workstation as a build server something that people are
> interested in contributing money for?

Yes, let’s do this.

> So far, we've got $2500 pledged from two contributors out of the $7500
> needed to get a server.

I pledge 1,000 $.

Everyone, the TALOS campaign only reached 10 % of the funding goal, and
there are only twelve days left. Only 184 people have pledged 10 $, and
only 15 pledged 250 $.

Please help spread the word. Do you know somebody working at some
newspaper, magazine, or has a blog, in the Linux kernel community, or
at the EFF or at Mozilla. Please tell them about that.

Currently, it looks like free software people don’t care about getting
control over their hardware back.

Thanks,

Paul

[1] https://www.crowdsupply.com/raptor-computing-systems/talos-secure-workstation