[coreboot] coreboot image signature

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 14:20:44 CEST 2016

Hello John,

Thank you for guiding me. I used last 5 years (while being with INTEL)
mainly HxD (for WIN). Did not used very long hex editors for Linux. Here it
is (your suggestion):
_______

[zoran at localhost tools]$ dnf whatprovides hexedit
hexedit-1.2.13-8.fc24.x86_64 : A hexadecimal file viewer and editor
Repo        : fedora

[root at localhost tools]$ sudo dnf install hexedit-1.2.13-8.fc24.x86_64
Last metadata expiration check: 4:34:55 ago on Wed Aug 24 09:22:24 2016.
Dependencies resolved.
 Package                       Arch
Version                               Repository                    Size
Installing:
 hexedit                       x86_64
1.2.13-8.fc24                         fedora                        44 k

[snap - deleted unimportant logs]

Installed:
  hexedit.x86_64
1.2.13-8.fc24

Complete!
[root at localhost tools]$ which hexedit
/usr/bin/hexedit
_______

Thank you again,
Zoran