[coreboot] Coreboot is failing to build

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 07:31:08 CEST 2016

> I'm with Zoran; see if you can decompress manually.  It looks like he suggested a
> different option style, too.

Exactly what I did. Decompressed it manually with tar -xf, to see what
will happen (works seamlessly). Could be done with -xvf (v in the
middle: verbose, for debug traces).

I would warmly suggest to everyone to use the latest distros, with
most recent upgrades. Since these are tested, mostly, and they have
latest and greatest features enhanced, and added.

Here is what I have after last upgrade of my Fedora 24 VM on my HP
UltraBook WIN10 laptop half an hour ago (following Martin's Roth
advice):

[zoran at localhost libelf]$ uname -r
4.6.6-300.fc24.x86_64
[zoran at localhost libelf]$ tar --version
tar (GNU tar) 1.28
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>.

Written by John Gilmore and Jay Fenlason.
[zoran at localhost libelf]$ /bin/sh --version
GNU bash, version 4.3.42(1)-release (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu)

This is free software; you are free to change and redistribute it.
[zoran at localhost libelf]$

Regards,
Zoran