[coreboot] Measuring the bootblock and adding a verstage

Zaolin zaolin at das-labor.org
Thu Aug 11 17:00:00 CEST 2016

Hey Trammell,

No not really. Take a look at following patches:

https://review.coreboot.org/#/c/10542/
https://review.coreboot.org/#/c/14038/
https://review.coreboot.org/#/c/14009/
https://review.coreboot.org/#/c/14134/
https://review.coreboot.org/#/c/14137/
https://review.coreboot.org/#/c/14135/

The whole TPM stack needs to be reworked until it can used for a
measured boot.

Best Regards
Philipp