[coreboot] FS2 for anyone who can use it

Marshall Dawson marshalldawson3rd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 22:58:46 CEST 2016

FS2s were for Geode GX and LX only.  Support was dropped perhaps 10+ years
ago, but if the original CD is there, you should have some capabilities.  I
don't recall how buggy that original release was.  AMD received periodic
software updates, but good luck finding anyone who knows where to look for
them.

For Opteron support, Ron you're probably thinking about the HDT.  (The two
aren't interchangeable, of course.)  I'd assume HDT units can still be
borrowed or purchased from AMD by certain customers.

Thanks,
Marshall