[coreboot] Strange postcodes

Patrick Rudolph siro at das-labor.org
Sun Aug 7 10:51:17 CEST 2016

Hi.
Most post codes use pre defined values instead of hardcoded values ( src/include/console/post_codes.h) . Sadly there's no documentation of possible post codes, as it's board specific.
Binary blobs, like Intel mrc.bin, have their own 16bit post code set.
Asm code is of course sending post codes to, and of course it's not using any c function to do so.
Regards, Patrick