[coreboot] Sequence of the Excution of the drivers in Coreboot

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 22:06:52 CEST 2016

Hello Alok,

>From another @ thread, you might also be interested in (few @ threads
below): [coreboot] Where is the first instruction?

*Let us look into what actually we have here, in Coreboot: in bootblock
phase, at the very beginning.*
*Let me tell you what I am looking into (what cb tree): [zoran at localhost
coreboot-09.06.2016]$ git describe<CR>*
*4.4-455-g538b324*

*Let us backtrace, to understand what is actual thread of execution:*
*src/arch/x86/prologue.inc*
*src/cpu/x86/16bit/entry16.inc*
*src/cpu/x86/16bit/reset16.inc*
*src/cpu/x86/32bit/entry32.inc*
*src/cpu/x86/sse_enable.inc*
*src/arch/x86/bootblock_simple.c*

Please, carefully examine what I pointed/presented here... And let us know
your thoughts.

Best Regards,
Zoran