[coreboot] A talk about coreboot

WANG FEI wangfei.jimei at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 22:47:07 CEST 2016

Wow, Iru, it's a great presentation, I bet you have spent quite a lot time
to make it happen.

I'm excited more contributors from China too, I noticed some Chinese
companies have deployed coreboot/FSP on their platform in recent years, I
would like to encourage them involving in the coreboot community.

It might be too late to have the suggestions now, but it should be always
useful in the future.

1. I would suggest you emphasis coreboot can support different CPU, such as
IA/ARM/ARM64/MIPS/Power8 etc.
2. Intel FSP/microcode is free now, go to www.intel.com/fsp, you would be
able to download the different FSP products there. Also the FSP spec is
published now, the latest FSP spec is 1.1a,
http://www.intel.co.uk/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/technical-specifications/fsp-architecture-spec-v1-1.pdf
&
http://www.intel.co.uk/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/technical-specifications/fsp-architecture-spec-v1-1a.pdf
.