[coreboot] Alix 2d13 coreboot breaking source

Reto Rayen retorayen at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 23:18:11 CEST 2016

Hi Patrick

Yes i rebuild the Compilers after every coreboot build. So the steps where

1.)    Git bisect start

2.)    Git bisect good <commit>

3.)    Git bisect bad <commit>

4.)    Make crossgcc-i386

5.)    Make

6.)    Check the coreboot Image live on physical alix

7.)    Make clean

8.)    Make crossgcc-clean

9.)    Git bisect bad/good

10.)  Start over at step 4 again and so on… until found breaking commit.

Gesendet von Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> für Windows 10