[coreboot] Output debug log to HSUART1

Cao Duc Quan caoducquan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 18:16:21 CEST 2015

Dear all,
I am working on custom board base on BYT-I E3825. The PCBA has two serial
debug port connected to HSUART1 and HSUART2.
I wonder if there is anyone enable the debug log to HSUART1 ?
My configuration for coreboot base on MinnowMax board which uses legacy
console so I do not get any output from coreboot (both romstage and
ramstage).
I think HSUART1 is connected to PCI bus so we should use uart8250mem.c ?
I have tried it but no luck. Any help or guideline is highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
--
Quan Cao
0976574864